Monday, October 09, 2006

The Gobble Weekend

While I am technically spending gobble-gobble day alone, I celebrated thanksgiving Sunday night with my brother, parents, and gparents. I did get pumpkin pie out of that deal, but it made me cut all plans of seeing fun people for the weekend. Annoyingly I spent more time this weekend seeing people I did not want to see than seeing people I wanted to see. Grrr. It made me feel that there was not point to coming home at all, because two days at home is really not that much. It was not productive at all, despite spending two hours at the library with Tacky. I suppose it was fun, but I don't know if it was worth the hassle of bringing everything home and back again. At least Christmas is going to be worth it.

In another topic, I'm dying to get my hair cut again... dunno length... dunno if I want to get rid of layers, and dunno if I'm going to color it this time. But I think something might need to be done.

3 comments:

Souki said...

Your hair cut is fine. lol. Maybe you could split your hair on the side instead of around the middle with a little trim..held with a clip or two. it'd be different and I think it'd be okay.
see ya!

oh and i took the snap back on sammy's blog, but what you said last is exactly what I was saying. haha. anyway. see ya!

Anonymous said...

lolz aww shannon, seeing me for 2 hours at a library wasn't worth ur trip home? =( *tears*

Shannyn said...

Even though I'm in such pain today from all my heavy luggage, of course the library visit with you was the best part about my trip home! Too bad it wasn't longer though...