Wednesday, October 25, 2006

POST 346! Shocker!

This morning I was talking to Steph from high school. I literally hadn't heard from her since graduation probably. That's sad I know.. it's probably mostly my fault. But anyways, we were catching up, and she was rather shocked about what I have been up to lately... although not as shocked as I expected her to be. She said she predicted it, especially when I got my car and started to drive... she could see me transforming. I never really realized it, but it's kinda true... that was kind of a defining moment for me. Sometimes I wish I was still exactly like I was in grade 10+11. She's right though, I was different even in grade 12. Maybe not significantly, but still.... I was soooo less focused on school work. I wish I loved working hard again... grrr...

No comments: