Sunday, October 29, 2006

POST 348 - all posts are special!

So here is what you have missed since my last post. That play I went to see with Maggie... it was just plain weird. Thank goodness it was so short... although by the end I was almost starting to understand what it was about. lol... picture this: Three urns. One head on top of them simply sticking out. The middle urn was the male, the one to the right was the wife, and the one on the left was the mistress. The urns do not talk to each other... they only speak in french... random babbling... sometimes all at once, sometimes in monologue. Did I mention that their goal was to speak as fast as possible? Well, I could barely follow any of it, it was simply that fast. Maggie on the other hand, probably only understood a couple words. awww... anyways, that whole play was just weird.

Then Friday, Craig and I went to do errands. We went all over downtown, ended up with some beavertails and groceries... excellent.

Saturday was fun cuz Maggie and I died Heather's hair black and then I helped Maggie die hers black too. Then we all dressed up in our halloween costumes and went to the cabin with craig, chris, louis, jon and john. good times... probably a bit scandelous for my taste. meh.

1 comment:

bio-hazerd said...

the wonderful world of drama...! yes indeed.