Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Insomniac

Went to bed last night but simply could not sleep. Restlessly tried a billion different positions... comfort seem unattainable. An hour and a half later I lifted my head up to move again, but hit my night table. That's what you get for trying to sleep half hanging off your bed! Anyways, you can only imagine the pain of whacking your head into the corner of a table. I laid there holding my douloureux head for a while. Then turned on the pink TV, thinking that it was probably not the best plan to go to sleep in such pain. Eventually I made it back to sleep... only a little over two hours after I first closed my eyes. Pathetic. Normally it only takes me an hour or less to fall asleep. I guess I just have to much to think about.

3 comments:

bio-hazerd said...

You have insomnia? ME TOO! Well, sorta...

Souki said...

if that ever happens to me, sometimes I opt to tire my self out before giving sleep another go. warning: this can be dangerous resulting in more sleepless hours in the night because you might have too much fun doing whatever. lol but it works pretty well. oh don't look at the clock and count your minutes passing by - it's a waste of time =p

Anonymous said...

aww i hope u feel better soon =)