Saturday, October 21, 2006

Haven't talked about shopping lately...

My gawd, did I ever need that retail therapy! Thursday was just a terrible day. Friday however was like wonderland! It was UofO day on campus so all classes were cancelled! Woot! In the afternoon I went shopping with Craig, he bought some stuff... then we met up with Maggie and Ber... Ber finally bought me a beautiful watch for my bday (THANX SO MUCH!)... Then Maggie and I went Halloween costume shopping at value village. So cool! They had the whole place decorated for Halloween and Maggie and I decorated cookies with little kids - super fun cuz we made purple spiders! lol. Sadly I don't think you can tell they are spiders from the picture... oh well! Then went back to Maggie's for a sleepover. First we watched some One Tree Hill... then she dragged out "Guess Who" and we played SEVEN rounds... I guess I have to admit that she did in fact win 4/7... but I won the first two! (I could have easily played 7 more rounds!) Anyways, this morning I walked home (damn it's far! + cold!). Now I must get some work done. ta ta!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my cookie looks so bad...lol ya for cookies and sleepovers