Monday, October 02, 2006

I caved... here's another post...

So you may have noticed I haven't blogged in a while, a week to be exact. At first it was really hard, because I wanted to tell you all about my amusing days... about how I decorated my room with new posters (behind me... guess which movie!), and what I have been up to with my friends (whether it be shopping, going to zak's, or sleepovers). But after the first few days it really wasn't that bad. I probably could have made it another week before I caved, except I was starting to feel bad denying some people from seeing the lamentable details of my life. There is no point in recapitulating what you have missed, suffice it to say I have not become a hermit.

Soon I will be home, samedi is the party which I dread. It'll be fun, I suppose, and dimanche I hope to see those whom I haven't seen in a while. Les jours passent trop vite maintenant.

4 comments:

J.B. said...

yippee you caved...hope u sing a song with us on wednesday, Karokee!!

Anonymous said...

can you buy tramadol online tramadol 50 mg erowid - buy tramadol for dogs

Anonymous said...

buy phentermine buy phentermine pills online - get real phentermine online

Anonymous said...

phentermine pills phentermine online uk - can buy phentermine online