Saturday, October 14, 2006

Pumpkin Jack

Apart from the whole writing my essay thing today, it's been a pretty good day. Wait- no... i must be thinking of another day. Essay writing ruined my day! Well, almost ruined it... Going pumpkin shopping with Craig made it pretty good. We bought a pumpkin for like 2 dollars at a local grocery store and dragged it back to our apartment (up that crazy hill!). I named our pumpkin Jack and was talking to it the whole way back.. lots of people starred at poor Jack.... I felt sorry for him. lol. One day we shall give Jack a proper bath and then give him a face. Jack will look so cute!

In other news, I'm pleased as hell that it hasn't snowed here yet, but pissed about the unseasonably cold weather. It's seriously cold! - Don't ask why I'm in a t-shirt... I was in my warm sweatshirt but wanted to get another pic of me in my blonde shirt. lol.

Also I have taken up a new hobby. Sudoku. Trust me, I didn't want to add to my already nerdy reputation, but it's such a fun and addicting game. I'm terrible at it, it takes me forever to do the 'easy' level puzzles. Whatever.... I just need more practice.

3 comments:

bio-hazerd said...

what are you gunna name your pumpkin?

Shannyn said...

Jack!

Anonymous said...

lolz u have finally come to realize the addictingness of sudoku, although, i kinda overdid it and passed that phase haha. still a fun puzzle =)