Thursday, October 26, 2006

One of those good days...

Today has been a pretty good day. Got a midterm back in a french class... decent mark indeed. It seems like finally I'm getting the grades I would like. I just over reacted before. meh. Then in my other class I acted totally nerdy... answered a lot of the teacher's question... OUT LOUD! Yah... that's right! I actually VOLUNTEERED! Of course I was 100% sure of the answers and was probably the only one who had done the homework, meaning nobody else knew the answers... but besides all that... my point is that I actually talked in class today... oh ya, and here is the best part - it was in french! C'est vrai! lol. I like good days like this. And tonight I get to watch a play with Maggiemoo! Even if the play really really sucks, I think I'll have fun.

Plus, the topping of the cake is that my kitchen is decently clean. Last night I heard some mystery person (probably Craig) doing a lot of dishes. All of our forks, spoons, and knives were back and the plates were all stacked! Although the plates had not been washed yet, I was so thrilled to see the cleanness that I personally did most of them! It was probably the first time in weeks that I could see the bottom of the sink and some of the counter! WOW!