Thursday, November 25, 2004

Yah! My post is going to work this time!!

As you may have noticed from my title, lately i have been trying to add another post, but my crappy internet was perventing it...

Have you ever noticed that people often say 'you don't know what it's like to be me?' and most of the time they believe that they know what it's like to be any other person... These are the people that really bother me. It seems so hypocritical of them to say that, because they think that their life is so much harder than everyone elses. Trust me when I tell you that everyone's life is hard; Although someone's might appear easy on the surface, it's really not.

I'm annoyed every time someone believes that my life is easy. They see that my schedule is not a busy as their's and think that I do nothing and that nothing is hard for me in life because I have a semi-financial background. THAT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING TO ME!!! I have a job, i help my friends when they ask, and above all, i sit and think a lot. I don't mean this litterally, because i don't have the patience for that, but i have severe moral issues. Things happened in my childhood that made me who i am today, but a certain issue has kept me from having fun. You can't forget it because it is ever present, and THAT is why my life is as hard as everyone elses.

Before you start with a million questions, such as what caused this severe morale issue, let me tell you that I don't know what it is. Honestly, something happened but I don't remember what. I know it was bad, but i'll never know because i'm afraid of asking the people who would know.


GROS CON!

No comments: