Thursday, November 11, 2004

Doing Homework 2

Oddly I'm doing the same thing right now as what I did the first day I got this: Watching T.V. and doing homework. This has probably been the longest time since I haven't written in this. As you can tell, I'm not obessing over it now... Good sign. Anyways, you might be wondering who is Gan. Let me tell you she's the most annoying girl of all time! I hated her in elementry school and she still bothers me. I don't even hang around her but her annoying voice carries very well... how unlucky for me. Normaly I just ignore her, but when i started my 'bad' list, i was just thinking who really should be on that list, and her name came really quickly to my mind.

Oh well, i'm still working on my promis Yam. I'm stopping my rambling about it. Curses... must go.... bies!!

No comments: