Friday, November 19, 2004

Crazy Shopper

The title is a little incorrect. I’m not really a crazy shopper, I just love shopping. Sharon and I (getting lazy with these nicknames!!) just went shopping at the newest mall in Canada!! Let me tell you, it’s worth the drive! I got these really cool sunglasses because I need some for when I’m driving in my new car and the sun gets too bright… I’m thinking ahead for the winter!! I also got this cute new wallet from urban planet – first thing I ever bought from that store! It’s pretty nice and big so it fits a lot of stuff. Sharon got the same wallet only in light blue (mines black!)

Any normal person would be so bored listening to me talk about my new stuff... so let me tell you what's really on my mind. It's my brothers first year of high school and we got our marks back today... His average is 4.8% higher than mine!! I know he is in an easier school and taking easy courses, but i'm still really upset that he is getting good marks. It really pisses me off and makes me feel stupid... not fair!

No comments: