Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Gotta work tonight

Hey! <- by the way, Mrs. Teacher... that is a word!!
Anyways, i'm finally posting again, not that any of you missed me! *WOW! I do have a black soul!!* So, i did some things i'm not proud of today, found out some hiden secrets, about why some people didn't like me a while back... must say that that hurt! To them I say that I would never be as mean as to say something cruel like that! <-- this is not where one inserts that black soul comment i said earilier... Apart from the sadness it caused when i found out that some people thought i was THAT mean... today wasn't that bad... expect that it's not over yet and I have to work tonight! I'm suppose to work 2mora too, but i want to see if i can get out of that... maybe my boss will not be there and will end up closing down the center. sweetness...

Well, i must be off .... à la prochaine!

No comments: