Monday, November 15, 2004

Yams going crazy!!

lol.. Yam, you might as well give up, if they are on my 'bad' list, I will probably not tell anyone who they are. I'm 99% positive that you are going to comment on this entry with some sort of secret attempt to find out all of the people's nicknames that you don't know... BTW - how was your walk with Nye? (That's going to be a hard nickname for me to remember later!)

Anyways, I'm 'lost inside' too people! Confussion about true possible schools for next year, this year's grades, and thoughts about Mathew. (truely and obviously not that person's name!) It's just nicer that those shrot three letter nicknames that I give everyone else! Mathew is special!! Gifted on my levels and talented in many fields.

Apart from HIM, life goes on. Not sure how, but it does. I'm stressed, whether you believe it or not. (probably not)

Moddy little me....

No comments: