Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Back Again!

It seems that I have quickly become very obsessed with this Blog. Anyways, I just came back from my Tutor and I think I know less about Math before I got there then I do now. That better be normal!!

"Don't wanna be an american idiot" *best song of all time*

School news - certain people are really starting to bother me, but i really do fear using their real names, so let's just say Bor * (not his/her real name) is really annoying me. He/She also has a Blog on this site and I know their girlfriend/boyfriend (let's call him/her Lic) but they never even mentioned Lic's name once on the blog, that is so mean. Honestly, they have been going out for I while now, so don't you think Bor should have talked about Lic at least once?!?!?! This really annoys me because Lic is really a good person and Bor is sooo annoying. Bor is kinda ugly too, i don't mean to judge someone by their physical appearences, but their is one perticular caracteristic of Bor's that annoys me, however I can't say what it is because then everyone would now who Bor is.
That probably sounds very trivial to you, and you may not care at all, but it's really the only social think I know off, seeing as how I'm not into that whole talking to others thing....
Shannnnnnnyn

No comments: