Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Back sooo soon??

Is it true that if you start blogging all the time, as soon as you get your blog, that you will soon loose interest in it?? Well that's what has happened most of the time with all my other blogs.... but then again, they were hosted at Yahoo, which really was giving me some problems. Consequently I never really blogged often because signing in just pissed me off...

I hate to say this but a lot of things piss me off.... Like Bor (read last entry)- honestly!! There is really something weird about that person! An other think that pisses me off is this other person i'll introduce you to, let's call him/her "Cal". Cal never stops talking about themself, even when you try to change the subject, they persistantly go right back to their subject. While talking to Cal today, I noticed this and I really tried to take what they were saying and twist the conversation away from him/her. This obviously isn't the best thing to do because it may seem like you are ignoring the person, but Cal was just so annoying that it needed to be done. Unfortunatly this method didn't work, Cal pretended like he/she didn't hear me (or he/she really didn't hear me) and just kept talking in their favor.

Well that's enough ranting for now.... pissed off, g2g

No comments: