Friday, November 05, 2004

Good Day in my life

Today was simply a good day, not only did my math mark go up 4% but I went shopping with Celia and got these really cute pink turtle earings!! I love 'em a lot!! - in fact i'm wearing them right now... Anyways, apart from all that, i have little homework this weekend which is always a bonus adding to the day. I'm in such a good mood today... I think i'm going to play with the font colors now... that sonds very childish and fun... Shannyn rocks!! -Accoring to Tara, "vous basculez mes chaussettes!" Although I speak some french, i know that this is the worst translation of all time!! It's suppose to say "you rock my socks!" but it really didn't work in french. It doesn't really work in spanish either, cuz i speak some spanish too...

Anyways, back to color happy fun.... I wonder how that's going to turn out... Well, i'm at a loss for things to do tonight...comment on this entry with some ideas!!

No comments: