Saturday, November 06, 2004

Blogging-addicted

How wrong is it to be fully addicted to blogging... Everything I do I think, maybe I should add that the next time I'm blogging. I know that that's really weird, but nothing ever really happens to me, so your lucky that you probably will not hear about it. Nyhoo, this year i'm graduating from high school and the yearbook-association-group asked everyone to write a blurbie about themselves. Mine sounds super lame since i decided to make shout-outs to a bunch of people, but i know there are going to be some people i didn't mention who might get mad that i didn't even say there name... Well, it sucks to be you then... that's all I have to say...

Oddly enough, i did to something cool today... I went to UTSC, looked around, took two tours... learned some stuff, then bought the t-shirt ... well not really, it was a sweat-shirt (pink to match my new earings) but you get the point anyways!!

Tomorrow I think i'm going shopping again... but where to go.... times square ... lol ...

No comments: