Tuesday, November 02, 2004

This is what I do....

In this entry I would love to tell you everything about me, but i'm sure that you don't give a *I censore myself* Right now i'm listening to this really wierd song right now: Amish Paradise. I'm not sure if i suggest it to anyone, and i even think that it's a little mean because it's kinda making fun of the Amish. Not nowing any Amish person personnally, i'm still sure that they would be insulted by this song in an odd way.

Enough about this song though, i'm bored. And I have to go see my tutor soon. *Can't pass math*. So evil.... It's not like it's all that important, math that is, when will i ever need to know "the chain rule" or how to factor algebraic sentences using long division? I mean it really doesn't apply to anything in real life!!! *A thousand curses on math*

Today was totally uneventful, as most days, espcially since I got to one of the biggest *hich-town-u.s.a.-schools!* ... Honestly, it's in the middle of no where, there is a giant subdivition surronding it, but there really isn't anywhere to go out at lunch, and this completly annoys me!!

Well, leaving now.... I can't wait to see what I did wrong with my homework - gag!

No comments: