Sunday, November 26, 2006

One Month Until Boxing Day!

Honestly can't wait to go home. Christmas is soo soon, as I am constantly reminded... and this semester seems everlasting - in a bad way! arg. I'm more so angry that I STILL have midterms. Hard ones too. grrrr. Anyways, I can't wait until my hard exams are over! The week I have before I go home sounds like a blast, and then my time home should be amazing... as I hope to have the chance to see everyone!!

LATELY
-Friday: Nightime shopping after Craig locked himself out of his room.
-Saturday: Maggie's party... ha ha, firedrill!!
-Sunday: Alice's phone call!! (Can't believe we went through TWO calling cards!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lolz, well, each calling card only had about 60 cents left on it lolz. not much time to talk there =P

Souki said...

haha nice poster in the back! I havne't seen breakfast at tiffany's yet but one day I will!!

That's a nice shot that I see in many places..