Tuesday, November 14, 2006

How do you express a feeling?

I don't know how to say it. No, - scratch that - I don't even know what to say anymore. I feel as though I may have finally run out of things to say about everything - except the stupid things of course.

I knew November would be a hard month. I just do tons of work... and seem not to get very far. I still have just as much at the end of the day. But I think most people have that feeling.

It took me over a year to say it: but I really do just want to go home right now. I love this town, that's not the problem. I just really want to go home. I can't explain it... cuz it's not like there is much there either... I don't really even care about seeing my family that much. I wish I was better at English, then I would be able to express this feeling.

Après avoir pensar, je me rends al conclusion que jaimerais obtenir el mismo sécurité que jai allí - pour ceci jaimerais retourner chez yo ahora. Je sens plus de paz là. Il ny a rien que vous pouvez faire pour le changer, c'est simplement la realidad del situación. Mais, yo sais que je ne peudo pas y aller. Donc je reste ici - pas totalmente contente, mais yo sais también que cette emozione passera bientôt. Nous avons tous des giorni gris.

So, I went to a translator, to translate that and see if it would make sense... I was not amused that like 80% of it was right. That was too high... so I took out all the accents and apostrophes. But then I got really pissed when I found out that even if you don't have the accents, it still got the words correct! I don't understand that!! So, I made it in spanish and french! HAA! and I kept the apostrophes out! Somehow I think it is still understandable... grrr...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

perhaps nostalgia would have been a good word.