Friday, November 03, 2006

Our pumpkin has rotted... ew!

School has been the devil lately. I had two difficult midterms this morning, one right after the other. No need to discuss how they went b/c I really have no idea, although one I certainly have a better feeling about than the other. Anyways, I know it's my fault for not studying as much as I should have, it's just that it's been years since I have been in the center of so much drama. I remember a time when I used to love it, I used to enjoy that long phone calls about gossip and the being extra bitchy because you felt you had a reason. Those were the good old days. Drama now just doesn't seem as fun. It's rather annoying actually. Has current events caused me to receive a lower grade on my midterms today? Sometimes I would like to think so, just so that I could have someone else to blame, but the truth is my lack of studying is really only my fault.
Okay, that was a little vague, but I am kinda sick of talking about it.

1 comment:

bio-hazerd said...

school sucks... but we pay for it. that sucks even more, haha.