Thursday, November 16, 2006

Haircut?! SOON! (hopefully!)

That makes twice this week I stayed up late and straightened my hair. I can asure you that I have no idea why I do this. It's not like anyone will see, and by the next morning it's not perfect anymore. Plus, it's probably not the best thing to do to my hair... I can't explain it. - On another topic I sooo need a haircut! (If you read my blog last year you would know when I say that I do, it's usually a really long time before I get around to it!)

Today I had my oral presentation. C'était en français! yah, you could say that it pretty much went just like any of my other presentations... not good. I can name only a few presentations I actually liked... and that was because of my pretty visuels... lol. Yea, when it comes to orals, I tend to talk really fast and make very little sense. After class I was talking to this guy who was also in my class last year, and he cheered me up by saying that I at least seemed more confident this time. yah! Shame I can't be more calm when I have to go up there. Oh well. At least it's over. That's all I can say!

Well, you knew it had to happen. I'm wondering if anything is really avoidable in this situation. You were kinda a jerk though. I don't know what you were thinking... but perhaps you liked the way it was going. - I doubt it. ha ha. Or you wanted to stop it, but were scared. Well I have to say I am as torn as you. Well, maybe not.

No comments: