Sunday, November 19, 2006

Pink and Homework and Shopping!

Ballerina days. ha ha, yesterday I really felt like a pretty ballerina as I had my hair in a tight bun and wore only pink. Sadly I had let my hair dry all tied up and when I took it out last night I realized it was insane! My hair was totally crazy! ha ha! So today I had to wear it up in a bun again! But it totally doesn't look I like have any hair in this photo. meh. Anyways, yesterday was boring because of sooo much homework... at least it seemed that way. I was working hard on my essay and almost finished it - so when I got up this morning that was the first thing I did. I finished it after lunch and then went shopping with Craig in celebration. Now I am working on my next project thing. oh the funness never stops! Ummm, last night Craig and I watched Sleeping Beauty!!! It's like so the best movie ever!! I've seen it like a billion times, and absolutely love it! I always thought that she was one of the prettiest disney princesses. lol. Anyways, back to my homework - I have a really busy week coming up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn. You look SO different with your hair tied back.