Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Post 353!

Haha, holding this pose was actually making my eyes water. Anyways, I just wanted to say that yesterday, althought it may have been one of the worst days, I was still optimistic all day. You can't get yourself down about things that don't really matter. Yesterday:
7:30am - it's so painful getting up that early.
8:30am - got back midterm from friday, worst midterm mark in my life - a personnal échec.
10:00am - ran to group meeting which only lasted 45mins. (upset about that - not happy!)
11:00am - canceled gym for the rest of the semester with Ber.
12:30pm - Went to program library - it was closed for lunch until 1
1:05pm - Went back to library, found out only yesterday it would actually be closed until 1:30pm
1:45pm - Went back to that library, couldn't find what I was looking for - actually didn't even make it all the way inside though.
2:00pm - 9:45pm - did nothing, not even homework... somehow managed to play on my computer and watch TV that whole time.
9:45pm - f'in fire drill!
10:00pm - 11:00pm - disapointing episode of gilmore girls.

And that is why yesterday sucked! Oh- did I mention today I had to wake up at a quater to 7? Painful!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww, poor you shannon =) hehe come back to Markham (technically stouffville for you) and we'll have a blast... after i'm done exams =) hehe see ya soon =)

Anonymous said...

You CANCELLED gym? But why?! Its like only THE coolest thing evarrrr!!!! Or do you just not like gyming with Ber?

Shannyn said...

I love gyming with Ber!! We cancelled because we were too busy! Our schedules so didn't work out! But we will try again next semester.