Thursday, November 23, 2006

Mildly a Procrastinator.

Days leading up to the end of this week have been stressful. Today I had a midterm... (woot! only one more to go before exams start!). [Perhaps you wish me to post au sujet d'un petit event prior of which most are ignorant, but I thought nothing of it - and it had no effect ni évocation.] Anyways, tomorrow I have both a major essay for English, and an analysis for ESP. I think my essay is yucky, although prior to yesterday I was modestly pleased with it. The analysis on the other hand as yet to be completed. That's right... Shannon actually hasn't had it finished for like a week or something! We all remember high school, we know I never did my stuff last minute... but you can't imagine how much stuff I had to do lately. In my spare time I was too tired to even look at it. Of course it's not like it hasn't been started. lol. Seriously, did you think I could ever leave something completely to the last minute?! ha ha. I doubt it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have two exams next week. Yay!