Saturday, July 15, 2006

Work Consumes Me

I hate working when it's hot out. Lately it has been really really hot... and thus I am really really lazy at work. I should be doing so much more, but the heat makes me tired too... so really I just wander around looking for small jobs that need to be done and hoping that I don't get in trouble for not doing anything. meh... it's just too hot! Yesterday I had a crazy long shift! So long that I ran out of all my juice and had to actually drink water! (you all know I'm a juice person!) That was hard... but otherwise I would have died. Today I worked quite a bit too! Not fun at all! Although I love my coworkers! They are so nice! *smiles for people in my department* So long shifts combined with the heat as made work my life. I come home simply to sleep enough to make it through the next day. Lately I have found that nine hourse of sleep isn't enough... I want more sleep but I just can't find the time! arrrggg.... I wonder if I'll ever make it through the summer... can't wait to be back at school... I wish I could stay in school my whole life and never ever work again!

No comments: