Wednesday, July 26, 2006

sickie...

I woke up with the most painful throat ever... I wasn't scheduled for work until later in the day, so I tried to take it easy this morning. I stomach started to feel really bad. I had to make a choice of whether or not to go to work today. I'm one of those people who always goes to school no matter how sick I am. There were many days I should not have gone to school, but I did anyways b/c I hate missing classes. I view work similarly... I don't think I should skip work unless it's really bad. Trust me, I can barely talk today.... i'm sick!

My house happened to be out of ginger ale (my drink of choice for when i'm sick). My mommy had to go out and buy some for me... which reminded me of the last time i was remotely this sick... back in otown when Maggie went to the campus store to buy me a lot of ginger ale! Only I was much sicker then. mmmmm.... ginger ale!

So, I don't know if you heard, but Lance Bass (from NSYNC) has officially said that he is gay. lol - what a shocker! Now i'm just waiting for a BSB member to make the same statement.... Lance was always the cutest one... that's just how life is.

1 comment:

J.B. said...

Hope u feel better soon. NAd life is full of surprizes!