Monday, July 10, 2006

Two Days Off... did nothing!

What have I been up to lately? WORK! It's really annoying cuz I don't have the awesome life I had in may. I'm no longer shopping that much (although I did shop two days ago with Tacky + Sammy... and a little this morning with my bro...) Anyways, I'm just super tired after work and thus go strait home. When I talk to my friends I realize how much awesome summer time I am missing... I haven't gone swimming in like three weeks... sad sad... that's upsetting! lol. Yesterday it rained like crazy so I never even left the house... and today I only drove around town. Arrrgg.... i feel frustrated that I haven't gone anywhere cool. meh. gas is too expensive anyways. lol.

Anyways, got to work 2mora... good times i'm sure. Hopefully I'll have fun next weekend for Sharon's bday... soooo want to go see P of the C 2... I heard it was sooo good! Insanity that a sequel does so well ... eh?

So I don't follow soccer... but at work they give us major game updates... as for sunday's game, i don't think that was necessary... I could hear the honking and the flag waving all night. Je voulais tellement que la France gagne... plusieurs personnes ont pensé que la France était le meilleur des deux mals. lol. I guess I could see that.

1 comment:

J.B. said...

I went for Italy and they WOn!