Monday, July 24, 2006

Night Out

My parents are infamous for dinner parties. Frankly I hate hanging out with their friends... and especially their friends' kids. ick! Ry and I tend to stick together in such cases. But when the party includes some of his good friends, my mom told me I was aloud to escape from the dinner party for the first time! So ya, I got to go shopping with Sharon instead of another boring dinner party!! YES! We went to awesome far mall and planned to have dinner there.... but the restaurant closed to early so we drove back into her town and had dinner at Pizza Hut. Not to classy I know, but still cool. After that we went to the park and walked around... talking insanely about a certain topic... lol. We placed a call to her bf Henry asking him to answer some questions... but we were laughing so much that he thought we were drunk... so we went along with the charade to amuse ourselves. I think we were pretty convincing... especially for two people who have little experience being intoxicated. meh. Good times at the park!

No comments: