Monday, July 17, 2006

Last Night...

Last night was awesome! HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY SHARON!!! I haven't gone out for like the longest time... I so needed that! I work too much and never have fun anymore. I feel so old cuz I never have fun... I'm like a grown up! eeewwwwwwww.....

Anyways, after working pretty much the whole day yesterday I went to pick up Alice. Then the two of us went shopping for gifts for Sharon. Gotta luv shopping! We got some cute stuff and then went back to Tacky's house to put them in pretty bags and make a card. Our card was super cool!! Yah for glitter glue!!! - don't worry... it was very tasteful and pretty!! Then we met up with everyone else... got to meet Henry (her bf!)... he's cool. Went out for dinner and bubble teas as a group of nine. That didn't end until like eleven o'clock... it took us for ever to decide where to go next and who would be going in which vehicle where... oh the confusion! meh. So we went for kareoke again! When you have chinese people who can't read chinese (thus can't really sing chinese songs well) you always end up going for lame white songs... lol... christina aguilera, vanessa carlton... and of course: the spice girls!! Meh... so I didn't get home until like 2:30am. Turns out my parents had locked me out of the house! Not on purpose actually... but I'm so lucky to have brought my key with me! Arrg... I can't believe it! Anyways, so I totally woke up my parents... and my mom was pretty pissed. I haven't seen her since 2:30am this morning... I can only imagine how painful it's going to be when she gets home from work.... good times ahead I am sure.

1 comment:

bio-hazerd said...

Seeing a white girl singing Chinese songs... lol, funny image in my head.