Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Post About Not Shopping!

I was watching TV and this person said that people only shop to fill a void they have in their lives. Apparently people think that if they buy more they will feel better. They are addicted to shopping and have a need to buy stuff. That got me thinking... am I addicted to shopping? I bet you could make a strong case for that, but I would definitely have to say that I am not! Shopping is just a pass time I enjoy a lot! This morning I was planning to go shopping before work, and I didn't! Okay... i realize that mostly in part of laziness and all the rain... but fact is I didn't HAVE to go... thus I am not addicted! Plus, whenever I do shop, I don't always buy stuff... and there is no void to fill! Don't try to psycho analyze me! There is nothing wrong with shopping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

shooping does not fill a void in me either...its something i enjoy doing especially with you. i have finally moved and live close to st.laurent kinda and i can not wait for you to come back and g shopping with me...

bio-hazerd said...

lol... addicted to shopping? well you gotta ask yourself that question and answer it yourself! =)