Saturday, February 17, 2007

Is there something to the right?

Okay, this picture is way better! I didn't really notice a huge line right down the middle of the picture where I glued the two together this time. ha ha. Anyways, just wanted to say that I'm pretty excited about my plans for next week. Sounds like a lot of good times.
Arg, starring at this picture makes me really want a haircut. Which reminds me... brown hair after the break! Yup, after the break I'm dying my hair brown! It's my plan at least... i'm sick of my two colored hair right now as the top of my head looks almost brown, and the lower half is still rather blonde. grrr.. that's the life of a half blonde for you, the lesson is that no matter how hard you try to be a real blonde, the world will never let it become true.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Digital manipulation?