Sunday, February 18, 2007

Kung hei fat choy!

Pig! mmmm... I should look into the pig / rabbit relationship.

So I like totally thought that I was doomed to spend another boring night in rez before going back home... but then my friend Leslie from class called me and asked me to go skating with her and Meaghan. I said that I would love to come, but wasn't going to be skating... which was fine. ha ha... so that was my third time without skates. lol. Umm, so then the three of us went out for dinner... which was really yummy! After which we went back to Meaghan's to hang out with her roommate and some other friends to watch a movie. ha ha, I really didn't get what was going on... maybe we were talking too much. What a good night though... except nearly freezing to dealth.... which sucked a lot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pigs eat rabbits for supper.

...

i'm kidding. :)