Friday, February 16, 2007

Stuck Where it is Cold!!

First of all, we know I'm no art genius... so please, do not enlarge this photo. You will only see the terrible quality gluing together of two pictures done by paint - the only program on my computer that does anything close to something useful. So, you might wonder what possessed me to make it. Well, I am exceedingly bored! I'm still at school, and will be for the next few days, as I assumed that I would be overloaded by homework and would appreciate time alone on campus to get it all done so that when I go home I will be free. ha! I actually ended up with almost nothing... and as my midterms are mostly all over with for a while, I really have nothing to do. Well, technically I am still here to get together with my group members to work on our presentation that is due after the break. Yep... group meeting tomorrow! Sounds like a blast! ha ha.

As I refuse to relive any of the midterms I did this week, I'll just talk about the fun stuff I got to do that I never blogged about. Monday... study group with Leslie for Linguistics. Tuesday, study group with Leslie again, but for another course. In fact it lasted so long that we turned it into a Gilmore Girls study party. ha ha. Wednesday I was feeling too stressed and studied very little on my own. Thursday finished all midterms for the week. Today I went out to lunch with Leslie - mardi gras buffet baby! ha ha... let's just say I found most things except dessert a little too spicy for my taste... Tomorrow: group meeting with Danielle and Meaghan! Goodie!

No comments: