Monday, June 04, 2007

Sunshine Going Down!

When I'm at work, I want nothing but to be at home. When I'm at home, I almost want to be at work. Today I had a day off, and although it was nice to relax, chill, and basically do nothing all day, I feel like I waisted a good day. Frankly, I was bored today. I didn't know what to do with all this spare time, especialy since I can't sleep in anymore. Well, I have to admit that at least I didn't have to deal with any mean customers today. On saturday I had a really mean one (the meanest I have ever delt with) that yelled at me and cursed my compagnie... she almost made me cry. I was really shaken that day and vey upset (en français je dirais que j'étais boulversée)... and worst of all nobody except my work friends knew about it because I didn't want to get upset about it all over again. It has been a couple of days now, and as I look back, I realize it was totally stupid for me to get all worked up, in fact I should pity that customer for they probably have a terrible life.

No comments: