Thursday, May 31, 2007

La Dia De Mi Coche

Today started off alright... I really didn't want to be at work, but things were going well. I had two major sales that almost made me wish that I worked on commission. Later however, the weather got way too hot... which slowed me down soooo much... I barely did anything, yet when it started to rain 30 mins before the end of my shift, I did more than I had done in the few hours before. lol.
Anyways, last night I had decided that today I was going to look after my car, so I sat down with my parents and asked them what I needed to have done when I went to get it serviced. They gave me a list, and when I got there today I handed the receptionist the list and told her "I want those done". She probably thought I was retarted or something. meh. Then I said "like, how long would that take?" and she said an hour and that I could just sit here and wait... but I said "ummm, actually I'm gonna go shopping"... I knew that sounded bad, because everytime I go there, I look like a complete idiot. Anyways, shopping didn't go well either as I was looked like a stupid person once again trying to buy new wipers. lol. Then on the walk back to the car place it started to rain heavily again, so I returned as a socked idiot with a shopping bag. meh. Hopefully I will not have another dia por mi coche anytime soon.

No comments: