Wednesday, June 13, 2007

She Got Bangs!

I walked in there not knowing what I wanted to have done... execpt that my hair had to at least touch my shoulders. I had been thinking about it all morning without coming to any conclusions. I secretly did want bangs, but nobody I talked to seemed to agree with me. No hairdresser before now seemed to really care about what would look good, they only wanted to play it safe and give me a shorter version of what I already had. I have to admit that I finally found a good hairdresser that I like. I told her to do with it what she wanted, as long as it was not too short. I said nothing about bangs to her... in fact, she suggested them. Now I am pleased, and I would almost say that that hair salon will be my new fav place - EXCEPT that it happens to be in this small town. You might now believe this but the lady next to me was actually my neighbour from across my street. Seriously! Only here would that happen! I didn't even know that was where she went to got her hair done. Now I know. Normally this would mean that I would have to swear the place off for good... but I don't know if I can. Why do I get so vain?

No comments: