Monday, June 11, 2007

430 ~ No Change

Happy Belated Birthday Craig!!
I wish I had been in Ottawa to celebrate with you! Sounds like it was an awesome night!

So basically there is nothing new to talk about. I bet that the sens would win the stanley cup, but they didn't, so I owed my friend from work a tomato plant. On saturday I took my bro out for chinese food at my fav. place to go then we went to a local park to eat. Plus that same day my high school friend came to visit me at work. Last night I met up with Tacky at the mall during her break. That sums up my week pretty well. This week at least is going to have a better start because I'm going shopping tonight at a rarely visited mall because my brother needs something. Interestingly I know exactly when I visited it last... and I wish I didn't. Only Tacky could guess which mall that is.

No comments: