Thursday, June 14, 2007

Too Much Sun Getting To My Head?

You will never guess what I did today. I'd give a million guess, and never, ever, would I expect you to think of this one. Today I planted flowers for charity. I had to actually follow a cooworker arounded downtown to the place (got super duper lost!) and arrange the plants before the mass planting. I actually did charity work without any benefits (except free water) for 1.5 hours! Bet you never would have guessed that! ha ha. I did however grumble all day about being stuck doing it, even though I knew it wasn't going to be that bad. meh. It really was okay, in fact, I got to see an old cooworker I missed and see other ones out of normal context. I guess this means I can get out of charity work for another 4 years. lol.

No comments: