Saturday, March 28, 2009

IT'S SPRING BABY!!

Stress is reduced. Spring is here and I feel so much better. Petty drama seems to fall away with the rebirth of spring. New chances, new opportunities. It's honestly such nice weather today. I took advantage of it this morning to go her groceries... I even went to the farther away grocery store (OMG!). When I got home I worked on my English presentation a bit and went to the group meeting. I think our presentation will be boring but everything the teacher expects. Hope we do well! It's really my only stresser right now. Anyways, as soon as that ended I called Heather and we went for a nice walk in the awesome weather. I hope it continues to be nice out... even though the forcast isn't as optimistic. I don't care. I have hope. I'll take anything but snow! lol. Man, I really love spring... and really hate winter! I honestly feel like a different person... like I have escaped the heavy cloud or something like that. Dunno. I hope this keeps up! TTYL

No comments: