Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's an effort.

I can't believe the end of the semester is so close. In most of my courses I have only one (major) assignment left before the exam... which include two oral presentations and one history paper... plus some slightly less heavy stuff like text translations and journals. Of course this means that exams are coming up way too soon, but I don't seem to mind so much this time. Two of them are take homes so I really don't have all that much studying to do... right? I suppose that is a bad mind set to have. Anyways, things are really boring around here. The drama is getting to me a bit, but I hope that problem is eventually get solved. I'm not going to lie, I could use some good cheering up right now. I feel a little down and I don't know why. Maybe because I don't have a good summer to look forward to, or because teachers seem out to get me. This one teacher threaten to lower my grade on an assignment because I don't talk enough in class (comparing me to the other students)... but that's just not cool because we are all different and she can't tell that I am really making an effort to participate. Honestly if I speak once in class that's already a huge effort on my part. Sometimes I don't have anything to say, especially when we are taking about current events because I have a serious lack of knowledge in that area... so what am I suppose to do? Last class I asked two questions, and if she can't tell that that is a huge effort I don't know what else I can do!! GGRRRRRR!!!
Anyways, nothing more to say... just don't let me down.

No comments: