Tuesday, March 03, 2009

New Hair Color

Weekend:
Friday - Went over to Heather's house, then went shopping downtown and at the mall with Heather and Jenn. Probably did homework after, but I don't remember.
Saturday - Homework then baking with Heather. We made a coffee cake and some sugar cookies. The cake was lemon zesty and upside down... but in good ways! lol. And the cookies were suppose to be ducks and sheep (spring themed) but they grew when cooked them in the oven... so they turned out to be more like turkeys and clouds... lol. We also made racially diverse boy and girl cookies (some were more burned than others....) ha ha! Oh!! AND Heather died my hair that day too! lol... It was suppose to be a chestnut color, but it turned out more light brown with reddish tints. It looks pretty dark in this picture, but some people tell me it looks kind of strawberry blonde (which I don't agree with btw).
Sunday - Little homework then Jenn and I spent a while getting ready to go to Heather's tea party. We hot all dressed up and went over to drink tea and have intellectual conversation.

This week:
Monday - My history seems to be getting better (health wise) because he didn't seem like he was going to die during the lecture. Then I went to English class and had to sit through presentations for three hours. OMG! Anyways, we also got our midterm essays back (I wrote it before I went home for reading week) and I'm so freaking excited that I got a 95% on it! When he handed it back to me he even commented on it's amazingness. Thing is, I'm not an awesome English writer, but apparently he likes my thoughts... or my ability to regurgitate his theories back to him
. lol.
Tuesday - Super boring class. Lots of reading. Mail came and I found out that I passed a french competency test that I had been stressing out over back in January. I not only passed... but I must have done very well because I do not need to take an extra course if I decided to go to teacher's college to improve my french.
Let's see what other goodness will come of this week. CELEBRATE!

No comments: