Friday, April 03, 2009

Joyeux Anniversaire Alice!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICE!! I hope you are having an awesome day!!

My weekend started yesterday afternoon and I have been decently productive. Now I really need to start my English take-home. I know it's not due until exams starts, and there is still another week of class, but I need to get it done early because I HAVE FRIENDS VISITING ME FOR EASTER! :) Yep! I'm excited! I'd be so bored otherwise... because I don't really feel like there is much homework left for me to do. Stupid end of school. Why am I so unstressed so close to the end?? Arrg. I wish the weather was better now, so that I could go outside. It was nice yesterday but it's raining so much right now and it's suppose to rain tomorrow too. :( GRRR! I hate being stuck inside with nothing to do. I wish my cd/dvd drive was working so I could at least play games... and I'm so angry that I forgot to take my dad's one when I was home this week.

Yes... I was home earlier this week. Tuesday after class I trained into home... then went out to visit Tacky for her birthday. I just had to give her my card! lol. By noon on Wednesday I was already on my way back here. I was litteraly only in the GTA for 15 hours. CRAZY! I don't want to do that again.... especially when I had to rush back for class Wednesday night! Oh well... back to boredom now. ta ta!

1 comment:

Alice said...

Thanks Shannon!
<3 ya!