Sunday, March 08, 2009

I actually made food... wow.

Although not often spoken of, I pretty much can't actually make food. I mean real "home cooking" style meals. I have no concept of this type of food production. So I freaked out a bit when I had to come up with something interesting to make for Heather's potluck tonight. Jenn came to my rescue with an awesome salad idea. I spend yesterday baking cookies (three kinds that revolve around an oreo theme) with Jenn, and then today we put our salad together. Now we are getting ready to go out and play games at Heather's! I have add a purple headband to my outfit and don't really know what else to do to my hair.
Anyways, things are good. I spend some productive time in the library this afternoon and found a very helpful book. Now I just need to find the motivation to work on the essay. Stupid history course. lol.

No comments: