Monday, February 04, 2008

Stressville!

Although I could theoretically could have gotten more homework done on Saturday, by Sunday afternoon I felt like I shouldn't continue any further in case I learn something important this week in class that will help me with my many essays. I got a good start on my biggest essay of this bunch due next week, but I didn't know how to format it, so I decided to stop before I did something wrong, but it's at least 1/3 done. I have two other ones due around at the same time, neither of which I could have started yet... which frustrates me cuz I wanted to get all of them done this weekend. This week is going to be really bad. Plus this coming weekend Maggie is coming up and I'm going to want to hang out with her... but I'm really going to be screwed that weekend... having to write two essays by Monday and one for Tuesday is horrible. But hey, I can't say that I didn't try to get them done... for one of them I don't even have the topic yet!

No comments: