Sunday, February 10, 2008

Baking Carrot Muffins

Yummy! I'm in the middle of baking carrot muffins right now... and smells really good in the apartment now. :) I actually have nothing to do today, well, not "nothing" but there isn't anything pressing enough that I feel like doing. I worked really hard yesterday to get all my essays out of the way for fun on Saturday night. he he. Last night I ended up going out with Heather, her boyfriend Alex, and Craig to play pool, air hockey, and fooze ball. Then we went to a local pub to get food and drinks. We didn't know that it was karaoke night there, but that ended up being lots of fun. I've never heard hard metal renditions of "eensy weensy spider" nor "B-I-N-G-O"... they were hilarious! lol. It's not how we planned the evening to go, but it was still fun.
I sunk TWO balls in pool last night! Craig, Heather and I teamed up against Alex for two games... he beat us the first time, but we developped strategy by the second round and took home the victory!! yah! lol. Craig kicked my ass in air hockey, and Heather kicked my ass in some video game, but I still had fun. lol.
Hope this last week of school goes well! :)

No comments: