Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Last Chance Look

Today I officially started my "get back to blonde" campaign. lol. I'm planning to get some highlights when I go back home for reading week, but I have restarted my use of blonde shampoos today. So basically what you see now is natural, and the blonde is on it's way back!
I wish I could say that I'm loving this weather, but really it's just making everything slushy and gross! Sadly all the ice sculptures up here in Ottawa are melting too... let's hope they can do something to fix that! Worse though, is that it's suppose to be getting colder! icks! I don't want any more snow! Early spring made a very brief appearance, but seems to be going back into hiding when you look at the forecast.

1 comment:

Souki said...

lol that's funny. "get back to blonde" campaign.
haha.