Wednesday, January 30, 2008

POST 464 - Too Much Homework!

I knew this semester was going to be bad in terms of reading and assignments... especially when compared to the last one, but I feel seriously stressed. I'm no good at writing long French essays.... hell, I'm no good at writing short English ones either!
I'm finding it hard to keep up in certain courses, and it's certainly not because I am having fun instead. I just have the unfortunate luck of having teachers that give too much homework! grrr! I don't know what is worse, February being filled with many short projects, or March filled with fewer but much more challenging ones. I'M GOING CRAZY!

On a brighter note, this Saturday is my favorite holiday of the year... so you better all celebrate in spirit with me! lol. I can't wait to find out if spring will be early, or if I'll have to suffer through more winter. I'm quite excited! Although I know I have to spend most of the day doing projects. boo.

I'm also not excited about the upcoming reading week. I have too much to do then that it's being split between here and home... so my time at home is already filling up with appointments. grrr... btw, who ever heard of a saturday morning dentist appointment?!?!?! I have doubts that it can go well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You may , probably curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper companion utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://ulevadilex.freecities.com/vowylym.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You may , perhaps curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper partner utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://ejucehiqo.freewebsitehosting.com/ipequdeq.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money