Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Holidays

My holidays are almost over. It feels strange not having been overly productive these past few weeks, but I actually had nothing I could have done. I don't have any books or even course outlines yet. So... basically I have been trying to relax. But of course I'm not very good at that and somehow found things to stress me out. I'm partially packed, living out of my suitcase still... I never really unpacked actually... although I did take everything out of the suitcase I came here with to switch it for a bigger one. ha ha... that was after christmas when I realized I would never make it home again with all my new stuff and the old stuff. lol.
New years was alright. I stayed home and hung out with my brother. We ordered pizza and rented a movie. It wasn't anything special... I actually had a very hard time staying awake. It's lame, but I've been going to bed before eleven (sometimes quite a bit before eleven). At least I know I'm not missing much.
Christmas was alright too. I'm happy with the nice stuff I got, and was pleased to see the family again. At least I didn't get "how's school going?" all the much... and I don't remember hearing any follow up questions to my response. Is it possible people finally get tired of asking that question? lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow... another year and three more months to go until summer once again.

At least you're sleeping early, I still haven't gotten into the habit of sleeping early yet.