Sunday, January 20, 2008

Le Weekend

HEY! It's the end of my second weekend back, and I have much more to say about this one. Friday after the gym I got a tiny bit of homework done, followed by a nice little nap, then Heather came over and we started to get ready for a night out. We straightened out hair, had a few drinks (this time I kept up with her!!), then we headed out to our (previously) favorite club. We get there and dance the night away. :) At the end of the night however the service got really bad, it took us probably over ten minutes to get a bottle of water, and then 15 minutes or more to get our coats back. GRRR!! So we are pretty much through with that place (... even though we got in without paying the cover... he he).

Saturday I wake up at a pretty decent time considering Friday's activities... got much more homework done than expected, then at night Craig came over for a dance party!! :) Unfortunately next time I think I'm going to have to download some new music, but is there anything worse than the stuff I've already got??! lol. What's more dancy than the chicken dance song?!?! lol. So we ended up pretty much watching every Britney Spears music video she ever made and critiquing them. he he.

Today I went to the gym with Craig for my first (and only) Yoga class. Craig said it was fun, but my roommate had warned me otherwise. I knew it probably wasn't for me, but I had promised to at least try it once. Well, never again am I doing that! Half way through I wanted to throw up! I know I don't have the strength to do all those moves, and the whole thing was the farthest thing from relaxation I have ever had! I somehow managed to make it back home even though I still felt so sick to my stomach, and then I took a nice long nap.

Kittie update: both cats seem to be well adjusted now to my apartment, however neither of them really seem to like me all that much. They rarely snuggle up to me and refuse to sit with me for long. However, when Heather comes over one of them seems to love her very much. They are very strange. lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yoga?

Whoa... seems very intense.

Anonymous said...

lolz YOU? YOGA? LOLOLOLOLOLLL!!! hehe jks. Shannon! I want my summer back!